Indo Mie Chicken Flavour Noodles 70g
100% Secure Payments
- Noodles 93.2%: Wheat Flour, Refined Palm Oil (Refined Palm Oil, Antioxidant E319), Salt, Acidity Regulator (E452(i), E501(i)), Thickener (E412), Colour (E101(i)),
- Seasoning Powder 6.4 %: Salt, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E631, E627), Sugar, Chicken Flavour (contains Soybean), Soy Sauce Powder (Soy Powder, Flavour Enhancers (E631, E627)), White Pepper, Garlic, Anticaking Agent (E551), Ginger,
- Chili Powder 0.4 %
Table of Nutritional Information
|Per 100g||Per serving 70g|
|Energy||1945 kJ||1361 kJ|
|(463 kcal)||(324 kcal)|
|Fat||17.5 g||12.2 g|
|- Saturates||15.4 g||10.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||64.1 g||44.9 g|
|- Sugars||4.0 g||2.8 g|
|Fibre||3.6 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||11.0 g||7.7 g|
|Salt||4.6 g||3.2 g|
For soup style place noodles in boiling water (350 ml) and simmer for 3 minutes. Add seasoning mix and chilli and simmer for 1 minute.
- Your noodles are ready to serve.
Hob: From Ambient
1. Place noodles in boiling water (250 ml) and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir noodles to separate.
2. Add seasoning mix and chilli powder to water. Stir occasionally and simmer until water has evaporating noodles moist.
3. Your noodles are ready to serve.
IndoAdriatic Industry d.o.o.,
Product of Indonesia
Best Before, See front of packet
Store in a cool dry place
- Indo mie
- Product Type